Menu of Hourly Benefits
All Hourly Team Members except medical coverage for Massachusetts & New Hampshire (MA & NH see below for medical plans)
We currently offer a variety of benefit programs for our hourly team members through Allstate Work Division (AWD). Team members may choose to enroll in one or all of the benefits through AWD to create a comprehensive benefit package to fit their needs. Some plan highlights:
- Pre-tax deductions are available
- Eligible the first month after hire date
- No minimum hours worked needed to participate
- Reduced premiums when you reach 6 months and 12 months of service
- Maximum annual limits of either $25,000 or $50,000 per individual for medical coverage
- Network & non-network coverage
- Low deductibles and low co-pays
Prescription coverage included with medical
- Three tiered plan with deductibles and co-pays according to tier of benefit
- Maximum yearly coverage ($500, $750, $1,000) according to years of employment
- Network and non-network coverage
- Co-pays and various percentages of coverage for eye exams and lenses every 12 months, for frames every 24 months.
Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance for team member, spouse and/or child(ren)
Supplemental Critical Illness and/or Accident Plan through Allstate for team member, spouse and/or child(ren)
Short-term Disability plan for team member only
All team members, in MA and NH, regardless of the average number of hours worked, are eligible for dental, vision, life and short term disability offered through AWD. Please see plan highlights above.
Massachusetts Hourly Team Members Medical coverage Only
- Newly hired team members working and living in Massachusetts are eligible the 1st of the month following hire date to enroll in one of the various medical plans offered through The Connector Web-site. Medical insurance is mandated by the state of Massachusetts and provides creditable coverage in the state of Massachusetts. Once enrolled in one of the medical plans offered through The Connector, American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH) will provide the benefit of pre-tax payroll deductions of premiums for the plan selected. Please logon to http://www.mahealthconnector.org for more information regarding The Connector.
- Newly hired team members working in Massachusetts, but living in another state, must choose the medical benefits offered through Allstate.
- Once employed for 90 days, if averaging 35 hours or more per week and working in Massachusetts, the only option for medical coverage is the BCBS PPO plan regardless of where you live. Due to the team member’s full time status, the team member will be removed from the plan chosen through the Connector and must elect medical coverage through the BCBS plan.
New Hampshire Hourly Team Members Medical Coverage Only
- Newly hired team members working and living in New Hampshire are eligible the 1st of the month following hire date to enroll in the S.H.O.P. Medical Plan through Allstate. This is a limited, supplemental benefit plan that meets the New Hampshire state mandates. To supplement this coverage we have added a generic prescription plan through Medco.
- Once employed for 180 days and averaging 27.5 hours per week or more the team member is eligible for the BCBS plan.
Summary of the BCBS PPO plan for both MA and NH full-time team members:
- Calendar year deductible and co-pays
- In-Network (70/30) and Out-of-Network (50/50) coverage
- Three tiered prescription benefit coverage
- 401(k) program – making it an easy way to save for the future
- Company match of $.50 on each dollar up to 3% of your contribution
- Vesting – 4 years of employment
- Qualified rollovers are accepted
- Up to $600 per calendar year
- 1 week after 1 year of employment
- 2 weeks after 2 years of employment
- 3 weeks after 5 years of employment
- 4 weeks after 10 years of employment
Sick Pay – 3 days per calendar year for full time team members after 6 months of employment.
- Emergency Employee Relief fund – assisting our team members in need
- Commitment to promote from within
- Great training
- Referral Bonuses
The Ninety Nine is an EEO employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.